Beginning in June 2013, come visit our outdoor market on Tuesday evenings and Friday mornings.
Main & Station supports local producers and is in favour of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) *
- There will be a range of fresh produce available and the market is vegetarian.
- We will have a section for speciality and exotic foods (dry goods).
- We will be offering gluten-free products.
- We are looking for a baker to provide fresh whole grain breads and gluten-free breads.
- We have space available for other local producers.
- We are hoping to offer sugar-free and sugar-reduced products and pastries.
- We hope eventually to also offer some prepared meals and to be able to supply these products to housebound residents in the Parrsboro area.
Tentative schedule beginning early June : Tuesday evenings, 4pm to 7pm, and Fridays, 9am to noon.
We are also hoping to have a week-end outdoor art market and craft market and are looking for Artists and craftsfolk.
Potential vendors can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org