Among her many talents and experiences, Kaylaira Lea is a traveller, an artist, and a professional volunteer. She has a visual arts degree from Kansas City Art Institute, training and career as a filmmaker in Toronto, training and work in metal sculpture, and years as a dance-theatre choreographer and director. After years of travelling around the world as a volunteer, Kaylaira has returned to Parrsboro to spend some time reacquainting herself with old friends and to share with us some of what she has picked up along the way.
To meet Kaylaira and hear about her practice, please join us for her Artist’s Talk at Main & Station on Wednesday, 5 July at 7:30 pm.
Kaylaira is also offering the following workshops, ceremonies, and meditations. Please register NOW to reserve your spot!
- JULY 2017 7am daily – Finding Fluidity through Yoga http://hmsnonesuch.com/finding-fluidity-through-yoga/
- JULY 5, 7:30pm ~ Artist Talk
- JULY 5 Earth Moving Meditation – 11am -http://hmsnonesuch.com/earth-moving-meditations/
- JULY 9 Medicine Wheel Exploration http://hmsnonesuch.com/medicine-wheel-exploration/
- JULY 9 Fire Ceremony http://hmsnonesuch.com/fire-ceremony/
- JULY 12 Connecting with your Animal Guide http://hmsnonesuch.com/connecting-with-your-animal-guide/
- JULY 19 Art Under Foot with Kaylaira Lea http://hmsnonesuch.com/art-under-foot/ PLEASE NOTE: Registration for this workshop closes on 10 JULY.
- JULY 23 Creating Your Story through Sound and Movement with Kaylaira Lea…http://hmsnonesuch.com/creating-your-story-through-sound-and-movement/
- JULY 23 Moon Ceremony – 9pm - http://hmsnonesuch.com/moon-ceremony/
- JULY 26 Earth Moving Meditation- 3pm -http://hmsnonesuch.com/earth-moving-meditations/
To learn more about Kaylaira Lea, please view the various workshop pages (see links above) and visit her site here https://kaylaira.wordpress.com