- FEBRUARY 7th from 10 am to 5 pm Transforming Our Trash with Tatiana & Joel
- FEBRUARY 11th from 6 – 9:30pm Mandala Therapy with Tatiana
- FEBRUARY 12th from 6:30- 9:30pm A Djeredoo Experience with Joel
- FEBRUARY 14th from 10 am – 4 pm Graphic Diary – Making your own Sketchbook with Tatiana & Joel
- FEBRUARY 15th & 21st Press Mold & Sculptural Pottery with Jessica Sallay-Carrington
- FEBRUARY 6th, 13th, 14th, & 20th from 10 am to 4 pm : Hollow Solids: Handbuilding Ceramic Sculptures, a four day Hollow Solid Clay Sculpting workshop with Jessica Sallay-Carrington.
- JULY 11 from 2 pm to 5 pm Meditative Collage with Julia Heimer Dadds Beebe
- JULY 13 & July 15 from 7 pm to 9 pm Gel Transfer Printmaking Workshop with Sydney Lancaster
- JULY 16 from 2 pm to 4 pm A Geology Shore Walk with Dr. John Waldron
- SEPTEMBER 11 from 2 pm to 5 pm A Poetic Lab, Illegible Voices Perform Illegitimate Texts led by Oana Avasilichioaei
Tuesday and Friday from September 1st through 18th, 2015 -from 3 pm – 5 pm: Sivananda yoga class (all levels)
Thursdays in SEPTEMBER 2015… the 3rd, 10th and 17th, 2015 - from 3 pm – 5 pm: Editing with Sandra Stephenson
MAY 10, 16, 17, and 30th, 2015 : Handbuilding Ceramic Sculptures, a four day Hollow Solid Clay Sculpting workshop with Jessica Sallay-Carrington.
AUGUST 11TH to 14TH, 2014 : Dare to Paint: a four day oil painting workshop with Jane Zdansky .
JUNE 7TH -9TH, 2013 : Weekend Photo Seminar – This full weekend workshop includes classroom instruction, a location shoot and an in class critique and discussion.
JUNE 3RD – 12TH. 2013 : Digital Photography Course (2 hours per evening over 4 evenings: June 3, 5, 10 & 12) Aimed at beginner to intermediate photographers, this course is for those who are interested in learning to improve their skills and gain a better understanding of both photography and their camera. Automatic settings will be covered but those with camera settings such as A/Av & S/Tv (for Aperture and Shutter control) will receive the most benefit.
JULY 7TH, 2013 : Mushroom Walk with Artist Unlike other mushroom walks the goal will not only be to forage for food but to appreciate and be inspired by mycology. Alexis Williams will describe practical uses of wild mushrooms like ink making, dying, and environmental remediation while we explore what happens when we step off the path and use our intuition to make decisions to find mushrooms (and slime molds) to be studied for aesthetic inspiration. Participants are encouraged to bring cameras, flat bottom baskets and sketch books.
JULY 26TH -JULY 28TH, 2013 : Writing the Story of Your Life This 3-day workshop with Ian Ferrier will use a very open mind to help each participant choose the best way to bring writing into his or her life—from journals to offhand storytelling to serious works of poetry or prose. It is open to anyone who wants to engage writing as a tool for discovering the meaning and excitement in life.
JULY 29TH -AUGUST 2ND, 2013 : The Voice of the Writer This 5-day workshop with Ian Ferrier intended for writers who want to develop the range, beauty and breadth of their own voice. It sees print as the typescript for an unruly talker who breaks out of the page and announces her or his discoveries to the world. It examines how even the most sophisticated writers in the language are grounded in voice, even if it is only a voice heard in the mind. It is open to writers of poetry and prose as well as spoken word artists, to anyone looking at how to use a tool that still rules in the literature of the 21st century.
JULY 30TH -AUGUST 1ST, 2013 : Acrylic Painting Workshop – Self Portraits Open to both beginners and experienced painters this 3 day acrylic painting workshop will consist of 4 segments, one devoted to landscape painting and three self-portrait segments. Each participant will go home with 2 framed paintings.
AUGUST 1ST, 2013 : Purple Chips Seminar Meet John Schwinghamer, the author of Purple Chips. Learn about Purple Chips, the royalty of Blue Chip stocks. Discover if you’re holding Purple Chips and why Purple Chips are high quality, low risk stocks. There will be a question period and booksigning following the seminar.