This Friday afternoon Margie of Mag’s Beehive will be joining us at Main & Station around 1pm. Stop by for coffee and cake and check out her array of essential oils and beeswax creams, lip balms and candles. She makes the oils from local products such as balsam, lavender and roses. Because it smells like a forest my favourite is the cracked skin body balm (and yes, it also feels great!)
Margie also sells yummy honey.
Beginning in June 2013, come visit our outdoor market on Tuesday evenings and Friday mornings.
Main & Station supports local producers and is in favour of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) *
- There will be a range of fresh produce available and the market is vegetarian.
- We will have a section for speciality and exotic foods (dry goods).
- We will be offering gluten-free products.
- We are looking for a baker to provide fresh whole grain breads and gluten-free breads.
- We have space available for other local producers.
- We are hoping to offer sugar-free and sugar-reduced products and pastries.
- We hope eventually to also offer some prepared meals and to be able to supply these products to housebound residents in the Parrsboro area.
Tentative schedule beginning early June : Tuesday evenings, 4pm to 7pm, and Fridays, 9am to noon.
We are also hoping to have a week-end outdoor art market and craft market and are looking for Artists and craftsfolk.