168 MAIN STREET
Main & Station’s principal building at 168 Main Street was once the Post Office, the Customs House and the Armoury with a caretaker’s apartment on the 3rd floor. Opened in 1913, the Post Office was moved to a new location in 1973 and since then the building remained largely unused, boarded up, and empty for over 40 years.
Repairs were begun in 2011 and we opened the doors to the public in 2013 while continuing with repairs and restorations to the current day.
16 SPRING STREET
171 QUEEN STREET